- Industry honour for computing professor 07 Mar 2014
- Honorary professorship for captain of industry 03 Mar 2014
- Scientists complete the top quark puzzle 28 Feb 2014
- Imaging research honoured by the Queen 27 Feb 2014
- New Business Director for the National Graphene Institute 20 Feb 2014
- UK failing to harness its bioenergy potential 19 Feb 2014
University of Manchester scientists win the Nobel Prize for Physics
Professor Andre Geim and Professor Konstantin Novoselov have been awarded the highest accolade in the scientific world for their pioneering work with the world’s thinnest material.
Queen's Anniversary Prize
Details about events and activities related to Engineering and Physical Sciences.
Manchester Energy brings together wide ranging research and educational expertise in energy technologies and their societal impact.
Water@Manchester is a network to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration in water-related research.
New International Research Centre for Advanced Materials
The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences is made up of nine schools that offer a huge range of Undergraduate study courses.
Visit our school websites to learn more about the strong community of research and study at Manchester University.